Vietnam is one of the countries that have the long history of food culture. The country boasts one of the most diverse, delicious and healthy gastronomies in the world. As someone said, if there is anything to conclude about Vietnamese food, it can only be the “unpredictable diversity”. Indeed, each Vietnam’s region – North, Central and South has something to be proud of
At Elegance Hospitality Group’s restaurant chain, we believe that attending a cooking class is always one of the most interesting and informative ways to truly experience and understand Vietnam’s cuisine and culture. In making your own dishes you can understand the traditions and meanings behind what makes our cuisine so great. Whether you are a novice in the kitchen or a professional everyone is welcome to join our cooking classes, where we value and have a passion for Vietnamese food.
In our restaurant kitchen you will have your own workstation and prepare dishes under the guidance and supervision of our experi-enced Vietnamese instructors. Each workshop will end with a full meal made and prepared by yourself, served in our restaurants. And as a memory of your cooking session we will give you detailed recipe cards of the dishes you made and a gift for you to take home.
Each workshop fee includes the guidance and expert instruction from our chef, English-speaking market guide, market tour and market fees, cooking lesson, all food and concluded with your lunch or dinner.
– Private class for 01 person: 65US$ per person
– Private class for 02 person: 55US$ per person
– Private class for 03 person: 45US$ per person
– Children over 12 years old charged adult price
– Children under 12 years old: US$15.00 per child (Accompanied by a parent)
– Includes the guidance and expert instruction from our chef, English speaking market guide, market tour and market fees, cook-ing lesson concluded with lunch or dinner.
– All guests will receive detailed recipe cards and a gift to take home at the end of the class.
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation noticed on the same date of service, 50% of total class fee will be charged.